Saaho Movie Review (Spoiler Free)

Today I watched Saaho, directed by Sujeeth and Prabhas and Shradhha kapoor was in lead role.
I was waiting for this movie when i saw first teaser in 2017 because I was impressed by Prabhas' acting in Baahubali 1 & 2.



But... Today my first reaction was WTF....Because this movie is below average...lets get into it.

I think this is the major loophole of this movie and a totally disappointment, Its a story of thief sometimes it reminds me of Dhoom 3 but again story looses itself somewhere else and main focus is on the action sequences where we can see Director invested a lot of money but without a solid story action scenes are of no use and it irritates you.

the story of the movie doesn't connect with the audience and gives vapid taste.
Till the first half movie is badly confusing and audience were not expecting this me too, In second half movie goes up and gives some hope but form no where unnecessary action scenes destroy the movie and leaves no hope. After 10 minutes of the film, story is predictable.

Not only prabhas but also Shradhha kapoor, chunkey pandey, Mahesh manjrekar, Tinu anand, Mandira bedi they all are suffered by the bad story, bad direction and bad music too.



If you want to know more about it do watch my video :-) link is given below--


Comments

Popular Posts